eTXT™ combines the power of email and text to send messages to many people at once.
eTXT™ sends text messages to a group of text capable New Zealand based mobile phones at one time. Replies can be sent back to the PC or mobile which sent the message.
It's an immediate, quick, cost effective and simple way to reach your staff, suppliers and customers - straight to their text capable mobile phone.
Once you're set up, you can use eTXT™ to send messages to groups or individuals from Outlook, a web browser, or from your New Zealand based mobile.
Which means you can:
- Send out confirmations or reminders of appointments to customers
- Send service announcements to customers
- Send in-house communications to staff members
To get eTXT™, you need to be a Mobile Postpaid customer.
eTXT™ Log in
HOW DO I GET ETXT OR LOG A PROBLEM?
Geni and business customers, contact your account manager or call your dedicated help desk. For all others, or if you don't know this please give us a call on 0800 GET eTXT (0800 4383898).
For new eTXT accounts we'll just need to know:
- The name of your business
- A contact name within your business, for administrative purposes
- A login username. We suggest a login using the company name rather than an individual's as it cannot be changed later on
- Your business domain name e.g. email@example.com the domain name is 'services.co.nz'
- An email address to verify your business domain
- The primary mobile number for billing purposes must be a postpaid 027 mobile number or if you prefer we can allocate you a number for this purpose at no extra cost.
Find out more information on eTXT and pricing