Spark Business Mail has been upgraded!
It now includes security updates, larger mailboxes and other features with no additional cost.
Some changes are required on your end, go to Upgrade to Spark Business Mail for more information and help guides.
- Tap Settings
- Tap Accounts
- Tap Add An Account
- Tap Advanced Setup
- Tap Internet email
- Set Account name
- Set Your Name field
When you send email, this is the name that will be displayed to the recipient as 'From'. You would normally use your First and Last name.
- Set incoming mail server to mail.telecombusinesshub.co.nz
- Select incoming mail server to POP3
- Enter Spark Business Mail email address
- Ensure the username is set to your full email address
- Enter Spark Business Mail password
- Set outoing mail servier to mail.telecombusinesshub.co.nz
- Ensure Outgoing Server requires Authentication is ticked
- Tap Sign In