DIAL-UP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
For customer on Spark Unlimited Dial-up, Dial-Up XVP, Prepay 30 and Prepay 150
Please note the Dial-up XVP, Prepay 30 and Prepay 150 products are no longer available for new customers.
To speak to a Customer Services Representative about Spark Dial-Up plans available, phone use 24/7 on 0800 22 55 98 or visit our Spark Unlimited Dial-up plan page.
Spark Unlimited Dial-Up pricing information
The following terms only apply to the Spark Dial-Up XVP product:
- These products are only available to customers dialling 087 30 30 30 (or 305 9100 in the Chatham Islands). This number may not work if you have a toll-bar enabled on your PABX system
- If more than one user logs on at the same time using the same user ID you will incur additional charges at a rate of $2.56 per hour. We will charge additional hourly rates for the entire time that more than one user connected. We will also charge at that rate for any subsequent users logging on with that username or login ID
- Part hours will be charged per second
- Unused hours will not be accumulated from month to month and will not be refunded
- You must not run servers, use static IP addresses or provide any public information service from a computer connected when used by means of these products
Pricing Plan for Spark's Prepay 30 and 150 Product
The following terms are for Spark Dial-up Prepay 30 and 150:
- These products are only available to customers dialling 087 30 30 30. This number may not work if you have a toll-bar enabled on your PABX system
- After you have used your monthly hours you will be charged the standard hourly rate of $2.50 for each hour you are online depending on the access number you select, and will be charged monthly in arrears