While creating users you can assign:
- Users to the role of Admin
1. Sign in to your Customer Control Panel. Sign in now
2. Select: Users on the left-hand-side menu
3. On the Users landing page, you will find all users listed. There will only be one user showing when you first begin.
4. Select the ADD NEW USERS button.
5. On the Add New Users page fill in the following fields: First Name; Last Name; Role and Email. Notes:
If you want someone else to receive notifications on behalf of the User, select Use different emails to sign in and receive notifications and provide the alternative email ID.
If a new user is assigned an Admin role, then more contact information is required, such as Address and Phone Number.
6. (Optional) If you want to add more Users click the ONE MORE USER button.
7. (Optional) Under Assign Services to New Users, tick the checkboxes to assign services to the user.
Note: Some services require users to be assigned licenses from within the vendor's portal, you can learn more by reading the starter guide for each product.
8. (Optional) If you would like users to be able to access their own Control Panel (called myCP), tick the Send activation email to users option to enable this feature then users can enable their own assigned services.
9. Click FINISH.
10. A message will display on-screen confirming that the User was added.