Direct faxes to where you need them, when you need them with FaxAddress.
No-one can be beside their fax machine all the time. With FaxAddress, you can redirect faxes to print on a fax machine near wherever you are, or forward urgent faxes to your businesses. It's a great way to send and receive confidential information.
Get your faxes anywhere, anytime
FaxAddress receives and stores your faxes in a 'mailbox'. It will then let you know that you have faxes waiting. You tell FaxAddress which fax machine or compatible PC to send the fax to - no matter what the time, no matter where you are, even overseas.
You can even get your faxes if you don't have the number of the receiving machine. Just call your mailbox from that fax machine and FaxAddress will automatically recognise the connection and send faxes through.
It's easy to prioritise and organise your faxes because FaxAddress lists the fax number, date and time each fax is received and whether or not they are marked 'urgent'.
And all you need to get to your FaxAddress mailbox is a touchtone or mobile phone.
FaxAddress costs just $31.11 (+ GST) to set up, and then a monthly rental of $8.88 (+ GST) a month, plus 35 cents (+ GST) a page for every fax you receive.
- Text to a Spark mobile phone: 4 cents (+ GST) a text or $2.63 (+GST) per month for an unlimited number of Fax Alerts
- To a Spark pager: 19 cents for each notification.
- Checking your mailbox.
- Free from a standard telephone.
- Charged at your normal mobile plan rate if you use your Spark mobile. Included minutes apply.
What else you should know…
- Once you sign up, you need to give us 30 days' notice if you want to cancel the service. So the usual charges will continue to apply for 30 days after the date you actually cancel the service(s), even if the service itself is disconnected during that time.
- Please note that in some cases this service may not be available or is limited due to network constraints and incompatibility with other products and services.