Divert your home phone to another phone while you're out, and your calls will follow you.
Pick up all your calls wherever you happen to be with Call Diversion. Just dial in the three number code before you leave work, and your calls will find you on your mobile phone or at any other number you choose.
No need to wait at work for a call
Call Diversion lets you divert your work phone to up to nine different numbers – and those numbers can be mobile numbers or another landline. There a three ways you can do this:
- Immediate call diversion - all your calls go to the number you've chosen;
- Diversion if not answered - the call goes to your home phone first. If there’s no reply after ten seconds, your caller will hear a message letting them know that their call is being diverted to another number;
- Diversion if busy – calls are only diverted if the phone is busy.
- Group access - Have up to 14 other lines that can activate and deactivate the diversion service assigned to the main diversion line.
Call Diversion costs $3.99 a month (+ GST).
What else you should know…
- Calling charges apply if you divert your calls to a mobile phone or to another phone outside your local calling area.
- Once you sign up, you need to give us 30 days' notice if you want to cancel the service. So the usual charges will continue to apply for 30 days after the date you actually cancel the service(s), even if the service itself is disconnected during that time.
- Please note that in some cases this service may not be available or is limited due to network constraints and incompatibility with other products and services.