See who's calling you before you answer the phone.
With Caller Display, you see the phone number of the person calling you before you answer. So of course if you recognise the number, you can answer them appropriately. You can also use Caller Display to screen your calls.
See them before they talk to you
With Caller Display, no call is a surprise. You know in advance the number of the person ringing, so you can greet them or have things ready before you answer.
When a call comes through, you can see the caller's phone number and if your phone rings twice or more, you’ll have a record of the incoming number.
Caller Display costs just $6.18 a month (+ GST).
This gives you up to 618 displays. Additional displays will cost $0.01 per display.
What else you should know…
- Caller Display is not available in all areas or it may be limited due to network constraints and incompatibility with other products and services.
- You'll need a Caller Display compatible telephone, or a separate display unit attached to your existing phone.
- The phone number will not be displayed if your caller:
- Dials a code which blocks Caller Display from recognising their number.
- Calls from outside New Zealand.
- Calls from some older exchanges or non-Spark networks
- Calls from a payphone or some mobile phones.
- Once you sign up, you need to give us 30 days' notice if you want to cancel the service. So the usual charges will continue to apply for 30 days after the date you actually can the service(s), even if the service itself is disconnected during that time.