Move calls made to one number, to another number.
Customerlink automatically directs calls from one landline phone number to another number of your choice. So, for example, you can redirect calls from your landline to:
- Another landline phone number
- Your voicemail
- A pager service
- An alternative phone provider
Available almost immediately
We can set up Customerlink within 24 hours and automatically redirect your calls. Customerlink can also divert more than one call at a time, unless the number the call is diverted to is busy.
Customerlink costs just $20.85 a month (+GST).
What else you should know…
- Normal local, national, international call charges apply to the redirected portion of the call.
- Customerlink can be used to divert all incoming calls to a mobile phone for up to 12 months if:
- There is a fault on your business or residential telephone line and Customerlink Mobile Diversion is the only alternative available to maintain your telephone service.
- You have applied for a Spark telephone line to be installed and we are not able to install the line right now.
- Local calls will be charged at 5.12c per minute peak (7am to 10pm) and 1.11c per minute off peak (10pm to 7am) if you're one of our residential customers.
- Any charges resulting from call redirections are paid for by you, not the caller.
- Spark requires 30 days' notice of cancellation of this Smartphone service. This means the usual charges will continue to apply for 30 days after the date you cancel your service, even if it is disconnected within that period.
- Please note that in some cases this service may not be available or is limited due to network constraints and incompatibility with other products and services.