The simple way to know who made which calls.
It's not always easy working out which calls belong where – especially if you run your business from home and want to keep your work calls separate. Call Track lets you code calls and faxes, so any time someone makes a chargeable call, you instantly know whose call it was.
Who called who?
With Call Track, everyone in your business (or household) who makes calls is given a personal PIN number, which they use every time they make a chargeable call (i.e. outside your local calling area or to a mobile or 0900 number).
Each person can select a number from one to four digits for their Call Track code and you can have up to four different Call Track codes. This costs $4.05 a month (+ GST).
If you need more than four PIN numbers, you can buy them in blocks of four (each block will cost an additional $4.50 a month, + GST). You can have up to 7 blocks in total.
Then, every time someone makes a chargeable call:
- Dial the required telephone number
- Enter their Call Track code or PIN when asked
- The Call Track Code or PIN is quickly confirmed and the call goes through.
What else you should know…
- Call Track requires a touchtone phone and is available in most areas.
- The person in whose name the Spark account is held remains responsible for making sure all charges are paid.
- Call Track cannot be used for Operator Calls, calls to an 0800 Number, 0161 calls, and Voice Mail/Call Minder free mailbox access numbers.
- Once you sign up, you need to give us 30 days' notice if you want to cancel the service. So the usual charges will continue to apply for 30 days after the date you actually cancel the service(s), even if the service itself is disconnected during that time.
- Please note that in some cases this service may not be available or is limited due to network constraints and incompatibility with other products and services.