Your Policy Document will cover Exclusions in full, but some of the events which aren't covered are if:
- Your mobile is left unattended out of your sight, possession or control;
- Your Spark SIM wasn't in your mobile;
- Your mobile is stolen, intentionally damaged, misused or abused by you, your spouse, partner, relatives or people who you live with;
- The loss, damage or theft happened after you gave, lent or sold the mobile to someone other than an immediate member of your family who's aged sixteen years or older. Or, if you're a company, to someone other than a full time employee of your company;
- The loss, damage or theft happened while the mobile was in the possession of, or being used by, someone under the age of sixteen years;
- The loss or damage is caused by operator error, software, reformatting or recovery of data, viruses, integration with other products, or any fault arising from any of those things;
- The claim is for non operating or cosmetic faults, wear and tear, depreciation or arises from improper storage;
If you find your mobile before or after any claim payment, you must let us know and get it back to us. We may recover all claim payments made and all our associated costs if you don't.
If you change your mobile, it's up to you to get in touch and reapply for cover for your new mobile. If you don't let us know about the change we might turn down your claim.
Using your SIM in connection with an uninsured mobile doesn't transfer the insurance cover to that mobile.
If you change your mind within the first 30 days then you can contact us and we'll refund your premium (unless you've already made a claim) and cancel your policy.