Stop anyone making chargeable calls from work.
If you're sure that you don't want chargeable calls made from your office phone, a Permanent Toll Bar is the sure way to take complete control. It stops all such calls being made (including charge calls from other phone providers).
Only you can turn the bar off
If you do get a Permanent Toll Bar, it's locked in all the way back at the exchange, so it can't be switched off and on from work. Instead, you will need to contact us on 126 to turn your Toll Bar off and to turn it back on again.
To install Permanent Toll Bar, there's an installation fee of $40 (+ GST). There are no ongoing monthly charges.
What else you should know...
- Please note that in some cases this service may not be available or is limited due to network constraints and incompatibility with other products and services.
- Permanent Toll Bar does not stop collect or transfer charge calls, and you cannot have Permanent Toll Bar and Call Restriction on the same line.
- If you are making a 3 Way Call, the outgoing calls cannot be toll calls.
- If you have Call Diversion, the number you divert a call to cannot be a toll call.
- You can have only one type of toll bar and/or Call Restriction.
- Once you sign up, you need to give us 30 days' notice if you want to cancel the service.