1) On Saturday 28 October at 9am, you're required to check in to the Spark Game Arena Discord Channel. Check-in will be closed at 9:30am.
2) You must select the ‘check-in’ green tick box in the Check-in channel of the Discord server in order to be classified as checked in.
3) You'll be divided up into lobbies within Discord by Letsplay.live, following the closure of registrations.
4) Within these lobbies, Letsplay.live will communicate to you the time of the rounds to be played, as well as the Custom Key to be used within Fortnite for these specific rounds.
5) Players will then take the Custom Key and put this in the Fortnite game client (instructions for how to input the Custom Key into the game are in the Spark Game Arena Discord server) to enter into the Fortnite lobby.
6) Once in this lobby, you must press PLAY, and gameplay will commence and the winners of each rounds will have their scores compiled. Gameplay will be Solos in Zero-Build.
7) The winners from each lobby will be the result of either:
a) a positional placing for the first rounds of play, or
b) an aggregated score from each round for the progressive stages. This ensures there are multiple chances to perform within each qualifying round.
8) Letsplay.live will then communicate the scores within the Discord lobby for entrants to see.
Note: this may take a little while to compute and post. Once the scores are posted, Letsplay.live will move those who successfully qualified into the next lobbies at the point of Check-in during the next gameplay weekend.
The first gameplay weekend will consist of ‘best of 1' – meaning the entrant has one chance to play a match to move into the next round.
The second round will be ‘result of 3’ – meaning the entrant will play three matches on the same day and those who score the most points over the three games will move into the final round.
The final round will be ‘result of 5’ – meaning the entrant will play five matches on the same day and those who have the best total score after all five matches will be deemed the winner in order of points ranking.
Fortnite matches are typically completed around 20-30 minutes, so you’ll need to ensure you allow ample time to play all of your qualifying matches. For example, if you have made it through to the final round, there are five matches so you will need 2-3 hours to complete the round.
The Fortnite game mode for The Rise Cup will be single-player only, and Build Mode will be turned off; Solo Zero-Build is the game mode.