When you place an order with Spark, you can use the order tracker to monitor the stage your order is at. You can do this with Fibre broadband at this stage, and more order types are coming soon.
Go to the order tracker
You'll need to sign in to MySpark to view your order. You can also find the tracker by clicking the link in your order confirmation email.
Track my Fibre order
Here are some of the things the order tracker offers.
- If you get a new modem delivered, you can click Track & Trace to follow it on CourierPost.
- At each step in the process, there's a link with more information.
- You can chat to a Spark representative in the tracker through Live Chat for more help.
If Chorus is your LFC, the tracker shows more events
- When your scope and installation appointments are confirmed, you'll see the dates in the tracker.
- You can reschedule these appointments in the tracker, which will let Chorus know.
- You can monitor your order through each of the stages, such as consents and build, through to the final step when Fibre is connected to your property.