Find out how to set up Fan Pass and manage your account.
Buy and set up Fan Pass
- Before you buy your Fan Pass make sure you have a device you can use the Fan Pass app on. Find out what devices the Fan Pass app will work on
- Make sure you're on an unlimited home broadband plan. To start using Fan Pass you’ll need to request to buy a Fan Pass via the Fan Pass form. Go to the Fan Pass form
- We'll email you your Fan Pass promo code within 48 hours of completing the online form. Select the unique link in this email to complete your Fan Pass registration on the Fan Pass website.
Register on the Fan Pass website
- Select the unique link in your confirmation email from Spark. This will take you to the Fan Pass website.
- If you have an existing Fan Pass account sign in using your email and password
- If you're new to Fan Pass you'll need to create an account. You'll need to provide your name, email, address and phone number. You don't need to provide credit card details.
- Go back to your registration email and click on the link again
- The promo code field will show your unique code
- To complete setting up your Fan Pass, select the checkbox to accept the Fan Pass terms of service
- Select Purchase
If you already have a pass directly with Fan Pass
If you already have a one-month pass, or a six-month pass that has passed its sixth month, you can cancel your Fan Pass so you can get a new subscription through Spark.
- Go to the My Account section of the Fan Pass website
- Select Subscriptions
- Follow the prompts to cancel
Manage your Fan Pass billing
- Billing for Fan Pass starts as soon as you buy Fan Pass and runs for a calendar month
- You'll see the charge on your next bill with the subscription period in the date section
- A Fan Pass billing month starts from when you register and buy Fan Pass
- If you cancel Fan Pass there's no refund for any days you don't use. Your access to Fan Pass will remain until the end of your billing month.
- Fan Pass with Spark is a 12-month pass. At the end of the 12 months your pass will stop and the billing for the service will end. To continue using Fan Pass you can buy a new pass from Fan Pass's website.
Fan Pass support