Lightbox Standard Plan is included for Spark broadband customers, and with selected Spark Pay Monthly mobile plans.
Once you place your order for your eligible plan, you'll get an email with your voucher code. You can then select the link in the email to sign up to Lightbox and follow the on-screen instructions.
If you haven't received your voucher
If your voucher code doesn't come through via email, you can request it on the Lightbox voucher page.
Allow up to one week from the connection of your broadband or mobile account to receive your voucher.
- Only one voucher code is available per Spark account, and you can only use it once.
- Visit the Get your Lightbox voucher page
- Fill in your details and follow the instructions on screen. It's important you enter the right phone/line number. Enter your Spark mobile phone number if you have an eligible Spark mobile plan. Or enter your Spark broadband line number if you have an eligible entertainment broadband plan.
- You'll then receive a voucher code by email or it will display on the website. Select the link in the email to sign up to Lightbox and follow the on-screen instructions.
Once you're set up, you can watch shows on Lightbox using an internet browser. Or you can download the Lightbox app from the App Store or from Google Play.
Voucher code not working on Lightbox.co.nz?
- Check that you've entered the right voucher code. Try cutting and pasting the code.
Voucher code has expired?
Noticed an unexpected charge on your card?
- Go to Lightbox. Sign in to Lightbox
- Select My account and then select TV plan and payment. Check the Spark discount is showing on your subscription.
- The words "Spark discount" should display under the yellow Subscription heading. Your charge should be $0.
- If the discount isn't showing, get a new voucher code and follow the instructions at the top of this page. Get voucher code
Contact Lightbox for further support, visit: lightbox.co.nz
On Fibre but want more speed?
You can change your Fibre broadband speed in MySpark. Learn more