Lightbox Standard Plan is included for Spark broadband customers, and with selected Spark Pay Monthly mobile plans.
You'll need to register for Lightbox to get a voucher code before you set up.
Get the voucher code
- Only one voucher code is available per Spark account, and you can only use it once.
- Visit the Get your Lightbox voucher page
- Fill in your details and follow the instructions on-screen.
- You'll then receive a voucher code by email or it will display on the website. Select the link in the email to sign up to Lightbox and follow the on-screen instructions.
Once you're set up, you can watch shows on Lightbox using an internet browser. Or you can download the Lightbox app from the App Store or from Google Play.
Voucher code not working?
- Check that you've entered the right voucher code. Try cutting and pasting the code.
- Allow up to one week from the installation of your broadband for your voucher code to work.
Voucher code has expired?
Noticed an unexpected charge on your card?
- Check the Spark discount is showing on your subscription. Sign in to Lightbox
- The words "Spark discount" should display under the yellow Subscription heading. Your charge should be $0.
- If the discount isn't showing, get a new voucher code and follow the instructions at the top of this page.
Contact Lightbox for further support, visit: lightbox.co.nz