Find out how to set up Sky Sport Now and what to do if you already have a Sky Sport Now account.
Activate Sky Sport Now
When you sign up to an eligible broadband or mobile plan, you need to activate your Sky Sport Now offer in MySpark. This tells Spark which Sky Sport Now account to link to your Spark plan.
- If you don't have a MySpark account, you can follow these steps to create one. Find out how to create a MySpark account
- If you have a MySpark account, follow the link below to sign in. After you sign in you will see the Get More – Sport page. Go to Sport in MySpark
Note: If you have more than one Spark account, ensure you’ve selected the correct account to activate your Sky Sport Now subscription.
- Select the Activate button.
- This will take you to the Sky Sport Now site, you can use your existing Sky Sport Now details to log in and update to Spark billing or set up a new Sky Sport Now account.
Important: If you have an existing Sky Sport Now account, you don't need to cancel it (except accounts paid via Apple). You can use your existing Sky Sport Now details when you activate, and this will link it to your Spark plan. This means you'll stop receiving an account from Sky from when you complete the activation process.
Manage Sky Sport Now billing
- Once you've activated Sky Sport Now, you'll pay for it in your Spark bill. This will begin the date you ordered it from Spark.
- You'll be charged each month until you cancel the subscription or are no longer on a Spark plan.
If you have an existing Sky Sport Now account:
- If you're already paying for Sky Sport Now directly, you'll still be charged until you activate in MySpark. This means your billing periods may overlap.
- If you pay for Sky Sport Now via your Apple account, then you must cancel Sky Sport Now first before activating in MySpark.
Manage Sky Sport Now settings
To change any settings on your Sky Sport Now account including changing your password please go direct to Sky Sport Now
Cancel Sky Sport Now subscription
Message us to cancel your Sky Sport Now account. Message us