Learn how to change your WiFi network name (SSID) and password.
- Open any web browser such as Chrome, Firefox, Edge.
- In the address bar, type 192.168.1.254 and press enter.
- Enter your modem login information. By default, the User name and Password will both be admin. This information is also located on the bottom of your modem.
- Click Settings from the menu bar.
- Click WLAN from the left hand side and choose WLAN Basic Settings from the options below.
- Enter your new WiFi network name in the SSID field..
- In the WPA Pre-shared key field, enter your new WiFi network password. Ensure the password is at least 8 characters long.
Your WiFi network name and password are now updated. Please note that you will need to connect using these new details, on all devices that have previously connected to your WiFi network.