Learn how to enable the WPS (WiFi Protected Setup) functionality on your Spark Smart Modem. WPS allows you to easily connect your wireless devices (computer, laptop, mobile phone etc.) to your modem without having to enter the WiFi password.
- Open any web browser such as Chrome, Firefox, Edge.
- In the address bar, type 192.168.1.254 and press enter.
- Enter your modem login information. By default, the User name and Password will both be admin. This information is also located on the bottom of your modem.
- Click Settings from the menu bar.
- Click WLAN from the left hand side and choose WPS Settings.
- Enable Current PIN.
- On your mobile device, go to your WiFi settings and choose WPS PIN Entry (it’s possible that it might be listed under a similar name). Your mobile phone will generate a PIN code to enter into your modem interface.
- Enter your PIN number into the PIN field and press enter.
Your mobile device is now successfully connected via WPS (WiFi Protected Setup) to your modem.