Learn how you can set up and connect your modem. The Huawei B618 Fibre package contains:
- Huawei B618 Fibre modem
- Safety information
- Quick start guide
- Telephone cable (grey)
- LAN ethernet cable (white)
- Power supply (black)
How to install your modem
- Plug one end of the ethernet cable to the port labelled GE1 or LAN1 on your Fibre box (ONT).
- Plug the other end of the ethernet cable into the port labelled LAN2/WAN on the back of your modem.
- Both the Fibre box (ONT) and your modem will need to be connected to the power supply. Plug both of them into a power outlet using their supplies.
- Turn your modem on by pressing the Power button.
Your modem has now been fully installed.