Learn how to set up guest WiFi network access on the Huawei HG630b modem. Guest WiFi networks are a great way to offer your house guests easy access to the internet without also giving them access to your LAN, computers, printers, etc.
- Open any web browser such as Chrome, Firefox, Edge.
- In the address bar, type 192.168.1.254 and press enter.
- Enter your modem login information. By default, the User name and Password will both be admin. This information is also located on the bottom of your modem.
- Click Advanced from the left hand side.
- Click Traffic Control from the options below Advanced.
- Check Enable Guest WiFi.
- Click OK and then click OK again.
- Complete the information in the fields and click Submit.
You have successfully set up a guest WiFi network on your modem.