Learn how to set up a guest WiFi network on your Huawei HG659b modem. Guest Wi-Fi networks are a great way to offer your house guests easy access to the internet without also giving them access to your LAN, computers, printers, etc.
- Open any web browser such as Chrome, Firefox, Edge.
- In the address bar, type 192.168.1.254 and press enter.
- Enter your modem login information. By default, the User name and Password will both be admin. This information is also located on the bottom of your modem.
- Click Home Network from the menu bar.
- Click Guest Network from the left hand side and check Enable guest network.
- Enter your guest WiFi network details into the fields provided. If you wish to add a password, enter this into the Security key field.
- Click Save.
You have successfully set up a guest WiFi network on your modem.