IMPORTANT: Please note that due to the Covid-19 lock-down, evening deliveries are temporarily unavailable until further notice.
Spark has two delivery options, available at selected areas in New Zealand only.
- $14.95 postage and handling fee.
- All standard deliveries will be delivered within 1 – 3 working days.
- For rural areas these will be delivered within 1 – 5 working days.
If your address is at an eligible suburb in Auckland, you can receive your items between 6pm – 9pm on the day your order is shipped. Orders must be placed before the cut-off time of 1.00pm.
- $22.45 postage and handling fee.
- If you're ordering on a business day and before the cut-off time, your item will arrive the same day you placed your order.
- If you're ordering after the cut-off time or on a weekend or public holiday, your items will be shipped on the next business day and arrive that evening.
Note: Evening deliveries are not available to business addresses, PO Box or parcel collect addresses as these are typically not open between 6pm to 9pm.
Frequently asked questions
When do I have to order?
To receive your order on the same evening you need to place your order before 1.00pm (Monday to Friday).
Is a signature required?
Yes. Someone must be home at the time of delivery to sign for your order.
What happens if I am not home when my order is delivered?
- For standard deliveries; a card to call will be left for you to arrange pick up or redelivery.
- For express deliveries; your order will be redelivered the following day. If you're not home a card to call will be left for you to arrange pick up or redelivery.