- Network Type
- Service Provider
- Signal Strength
- Connected State
- SIM State
No Network Access (SIM State)
No Network Access can be caused by any of the following:
- A missing, faulty, or incorrectly inserted SIM - check you have inserted your SIM correctly
- A PIN locked SIM - log into the web interface then enter the PIN for your SIM
- A PUK locked SIM - You may have entered the wrong PIN too many times. Contact us to get your PIN Unlocking Key (PUK) code, then log into the web interface and enter your PUK and PIN.
- A PUK blocked SIM - If you enter the wrong PUK code too many times the SIM is permanently blocked. You will need to get a new SIM.
- No service - you are out of network coverage