Who is eligible:
Existing Spark broadband customers who completed a Broadband Move Address order before 29 July 2021.
What do you get:
A $300 voucher will have been sent in the form of an email with unique numbers and can only be redeemed at Spark stores. Voucher amount includes GST.
Please note the restrictions below.
How does it work:
The voucher has been sent to the email address provided upon your broadband being connected and followed on from your welcome email from Spark.
- Not redeemable for cash or Spark credit,
- Must be used all at once on a single product.
- Can’t be used to buy to buy Spark and Huawei modems, prepay top-ups, to pay your Spark bill (including but not limited to existing interest free payment, calling/landline, early termination fees and other account fees), or with any other in-store vouchers.
- Whatever you choose to purchase, you’ll need to cover the entire cost upfront in-store, rather than put it on your Spark account.
- Voucher expires on the earlier of: (i) if you terminate your Spark Broadband; or (ii) 18 January 2022 for customers who received the extension notification in October 2021; or (iii) 24 June 2022 for customers who only received the extension notification in April 2022.
- Any balance that remains on the voucher after the redemption or the voucher’s validity period end will no longer be available for use. Lost, stolen or destroyed voucher will not be exchanged or refunded.
- Spark’s credit criteria apply.
- Spark’s Unplan is not available everywhere. Wireless broadband speeds vary and most Spark Wireless Broadband plans have monthly data caps.
- Spark’s Personal General Terms, including General Terms, Mobile and Wireless broadband or Fixed Line Terms and Plan Terms apply. View the full terms here
- Offer must be redeemed in-store.