1. This offer is available to customers who make one of the following purchases (“Qualifying Purchases”):
i. You're on an Unlimited Broadband plan (whether Fibre or copper), or a 240GB Rural Wireless plan, and you resign on this plan for another 12 months between 17 June to 17 July 2019; or
ii. You're on an Unlimited Broadband plan (whether Fibre or copper), or a capped usage plan (whether Fibre, copper, Wireless or Rural Wireless), and you upgrade to Unplan, Unplan Entertainment, Unlimited Entertainment or Rural Wireless 240GB between 17 June to 17 July 2019 (for 12 months).
2. Each Qualifying Purchase entitles you to one 2019 Spark Sport Rugby World Cup Tournament Pass (“RWC Pass”).
3. These terms apply alongside the service terms of your Qualifying Purchase. You can find all these terms at www.spark.co.nz/terms, including details of early termination fees where applicable, and terms regarding interest free payments. For mobile devices you’ll need to pay any remaining balance on the phone if you exit your plan before your interest free term ends.
4. In order to use your RWC Pass, you'll need to do the following:
5. The RWC pass is a one-off voucher. It isn’t a Spark Sport monthly subscription.
6. You can have a maximum of one Tournament Pass per Spark Sport account, and a maximum of one stream at a time.
7. The RWC Pass is not redeemable or refundable for cash.
8. If you make a Qualifying Purchase and you had already purchased a RWC Pass, you'll be entitled to a refund of the amount you paid. You’ll need to contact Spark Sport to claim this, and provide the email address you used when you initially bought the RWC Pass. You’ll need to do this before the tournament starts, and we’ll cancel the first pass you bought.