1. The Spotify service which Spark customers on eligible Spark mobile plans have access to is Spotify Premium.
2. Joined Spark or switched to a new Value Pack or Mobile Pay Monthly plan from 11 September 2017. The following terms apply:
3. 4 Weekly Spotify Premium with 50% discount (4 Weekly Half Price Spotify) is available on Spark Rollover Prepaid Value Packs and Spark Rollover Data Lover Packs.
4. The charge for 4 Weekly Half Price Spotify is $6.90, which is based on average annualised cost of Spotify Premium monthly subscription (valued at $14.99 per month) recalculated over a 28 day period.
5. $6.90 will be debited from your top up credit when you purchase the Spotify Extra, and then subsequently every four weeks on the renewal date, while you’re on an eligible Spark Prepaid Pack.
6. For new customers, the first $6.90 charge will cover the 28 day period from the date you activate your subscription.
7. If you’re new to Spotify with Spark, once you purchase the 4 Weekly Half Price Spotify, you will need to activate your Spotify subscription. If you don’t activate your Spotify subscription within 30 days from purchasing 4 Weekly Half Price Spotify, your 4 Weekly Half Price Spotify will be cancelled, and you’ll need to purchase it again. This is done to prevent you from incurring additional Spotify charges.
8. Half Price Spotify can be transferred between other Spark plans or packs that include Half Price Spotify. See below for details.
9. You can cancel your Spark Spotify subscription at any time by logging into MySpark dashboard or the Spark app and turning off the renewal of your Spotify subscription. Spotify Premium will remain available to you until your subscription expires, at which stage it will change to Spotify Standard.
10. Free Spotify Premium is available on Consumer Mobile Pay Monthly Rollover plans $29.99 and above, and Business mobile plans $34.77 and above (excludes Sharer Plans). Spark Digital customers may register for Spotify Premium if they are on an eligible Spark Pay Monthly plan.
11. Monthly Spotify Premium with 50% discount (Monthly Half Price Spotify) is available on $29.99 Spark Sharer plan.
12. The charge for Monthly Spotify Premium with 50% discount is $7.49.
13. $7.49 will be charged to your Spark account when you purchase the Spotify Extra, and then subsequently every month on the renewal date, while you’re on an eligible Spark Pay Monthly Plan.
14. For new customers, the first $7.49 charge will cover the one month period from the date you activate your subscription.
15. If you’re new to Spotify with Spark, once you purchase the Monthly Half Price Spotify, you will need to activate your Spotify subscription. If you don’t activate your Spotify subscription within 30 days from purchasing Half Price Spotify, your Half Price Spotify will be cancelled, and you’ll need to purchase it again. This is done to prevent you from incurring additional Spotify charges.
16. Existing Pay Monthly customers with Half Price Spotify who change to an eligible Pay Monthly plan or an eligible Prepaid Pack may carry over their Spotify subscription. Relevant Pay Monthly or Prepaid charges for Spotify apply.
17. You can cancel your Spark Spotify subscription at any time by logging into MySpark dashboard or the Spark app and turning off the renewal of your Spotify subscription. Spotify Premium will remain available to you until your subscription expires, at which stage it will change to Spotify Standard.
18. Spotify Premium is included with Consumer Ultra Mobile Pay Monthly plans $39.99 and above, all Ultra+ Share Plans, the $19 Music Pack and $29 Prepaid Value Pack, and Data Lover Packs.
19. Business mobile plans $52.17 and above (excludes Business Sharer Plans)
20. Spark Digital customers may register for Spotify Premium if they are on an eligible Spark Pay Monthly plan.
21. If you move to a new Spark Rollover plan your Spotify entitlement will reflect the Spotify offer of the new plan. For example, if you move to the new Rollover $39.99 plan, Spotify Premium will not be included with your plan and you will need to buy the Spotify Extra, i.e., 50% off Spotify Premium, if you want to continue your Spotify Premium subscription through Spark.
22. If you cancel your pre-11 September 2017 pack or plan, or change to a new Rollover plan or pack after 11 September 2017, you will not be able to later change back to your pre-11 September 2017 plan or pack. This also means you will not be able to return to any pre-11 September 2017 Spark Spotify offer.
23. In order to use and access the Spotify Premium service, you will need to register with Spotify directly and accept Spotify Terms and Conditions of the Spotify service, including age restrictions.
24. You are responsible for any mobile data usage charges associated with the Spotify service and we strongly recommended that you monitor your mobile data usage.
25. Spotify Premium is accessible via any internet connection, including WiFi and Mobile Broadband connections.
26. Offer includes Spotify Premium single account only, and excludes Spotify Premium for Family, Spotify Student and any other promotional offers.
27. If you are changing your Spark mobile plan or Prepaid Pack you may no longer be eligible to have Free Spotify Premium or Spotify Premium with 50% Discount included in your plan or pack.
28. You are responsible for all costs and charges you incur directly with Spotify. If you have an existing paid direct Spotify account, you must first cancel your account directly with Spotify before you can access the included Spotify Premium service. If you do not do this you will continue to be charged by Spotify for your Spotify Premium account.
29. Spark cannot guarantee that Spotify will be compatible with all devices and you are advised to check your device’s compatibility with Spotify if you are unsure.
30. Spark is not responsible for the Spotify service in any way whatsoever and to the extent permitted by law we exclude all liability to you in connection with your registration and use of the Spotify service.
31. Spark Standard Terms, conditions and charges apply.
32. Spotify is for personal use only, and not to be used for any commercial purposes.
33. Spark reserves the right to change or withdraw any offer at any time in accordance with its standard terms and conditions.
34. Data charges and Spotify terms apply.