The “Offline Device” Alert monitors your devices and notifies you about those devices that haven’t communicated with IoT Bridge in the last hour. It is recommended that the account owner as well as admins subscribe to this alert.
To manage Offline Device Alerts, in the Alerts tab, click on “Offline device alerts” at the top of your alerts list. The Offline Device Alerts page is split into two sections:
- The Offline Device Alert is disabled by default. To enable it, check the “ACTIVE” checkmark.
- Add or remove alert recipient/s.
- Click “Save changes”. Notice that you must have at least one alert recipient for changes to be saved.
- This section lists all devices and their status. Devices which have not communicated with IoT Bridge in the last hour are highlighted with a pink frame.
- All devices on your account are included in monitoring by default. To exclude a device from monitoring uncheck the checkmark next to that device. Note you don’t need to click “Save changes” when you add or remove device from monitoring, as this change is applied automatically.