Things you should know
- Faxability isn't available on a Fibre or Wireless landline. Distinctive ring is a similar feature for Fibre landlines. It's included in the Connector feature pack. Learn more
- Faxability requires a compatible fax machine set according to the fax manual in the correct mode.
- Usual local, national and international charges apply for all outgoing calls.
- You can't make a phone call and send a fax at the same time.
- Spark requires 30 days' notice of cancellation of this service. This means the usual charges will continue to apply for 30 days after the date you cancel your service, even if it is disconnected within that period.
- In some cases this service may not be available or is limited due to network constraints and incompatibility with other products and services