- Direct dial national calls from your home phone are charged minute plus minute. A one minute minimum charge applies per call.
- Please note that in some cases this service may not be available or is limited due to network constraints and incompatibility with other products and services
- Talk It Up plans are paid for in addition to your monthly rental
- You must be a Spark residential customer and have all of your direct dial calling with Spark (including national, international and home-to-mobile calling) in order to take a Talk It Up bundle
- Included calling applies to direct dial voice calls from your home phone
- Some destinations include only calls to landlines in that country, other destinations may include calls to mobiles too. See the plan description for more detail
- Excludes calling cards, 059, 0161, premium numbers, calls made via Home 0800 or International 0800 and calls to mobiles
- Calls can be made at any time but each call can not last longer that 2 hours. Normal calling charges will apply after 2 hours
- Talk It Up plans may not be cancelled or have any changes made within the first 30 days/billing cycle
- Talk It Up is for your household use only and is not to be resold to any other person
- A 30 day minimum period applies. This means when you first sign up to a Talk It Up plan, you are required to keep it for the first 30 days (generally a month), and when you cancel a Talk It Up plan it will take 30 days for it to be removed from your account.
Reasonable Use Policy
Spark considers the use of more than 6,000 minutes per Talk It Up plan to be excessive and inconsistent with normal residential usage patterns. Where you are in breach of this Reasonable Usage Policy, we may ask you to moderate your usage. If you then fail to do so, we reserve the right, without further notice to you, to charge you for the excessive element of your usage at the applicable calling rate of your plan and/or remove the service from your account.