$20 Wireless Broadband credit offer
1. This offer is for a $20 (incl GST) monthly account credit for the term of your eligible Wireless Broadband plan. This credit will end if you or Spark terminates your eligible Wireless plan, you move to a broadband plan that is not an eligible Wireless plan or you move to an alternative broadband technology such as ADSL, VDSL
2. To be eligible for this offer you must sign up to a new eligible Wireless plan between 30 April 2021 and 30 June 2021.
3. This offer is not available to:
a. any existing Spark Wireless broadband customer who switches to an eligible plan; or
b. any existing copper customer or new customer who is sent a free Spark Wireless modem.
4. The eligible Wireless plans are:
a. For residential customers: Open Term Unplan Wireless plans and Rural Wireless plan; and
b. For business customers: Business Flexible Wireless Naked, Business Flexible Wireless + Landline, Business Wireless 200GB Naked and Business Bundle Wireless 200GB + Calling.
5. For clarity, the following plans are not eligible Wireless plans:
a. Spark Rural Wireless Antenna plans; and
b. Spark 40GB Basic Wireless Broadband plan; and
c. Spark 20GB Wireless Broadband plan; and
d. Existing Spark Wireless Broadband plans with a 12 or 24 month term that shifted to an open term; and
e. Any Wireless plans that are useable at multiple addresses.
6. The account credit will be applied from the date your new Spark Wireless Broadband is connected. You cannot exchange the credit or transfer the credit to any other person or account.
7. Spark’s credit criteria apply.
8. Spark’s Wireless Broadband is not available everywhere, broadband speeds vary and most Spark Wireless Broadband plans have monthly data caps.
9. For residential customers, Spark’s Personal General Terms, Mobile and Wireless Broadband terms and plan terms apply. Click here
10. For business customers, Spark’s Business General Terms and Business Wireless Broadband terms apply. Click here
11. Offer must be redeemed online, in store or call us on 0800 800 123.
Dated: 13 April 2021
Unplan: Fibre or Wireless
- Unplan is the name of our new Fibre and Wireless plan. It's called Unplan because you pay as you go.
- Monthly charges are invoiced in arrears. Price tier determined by how much data you use that month.
- Additional charges may apply for non-standard installation.
- Modem not included but can be purchased from Spark at an additional cost. If you purchase a modem from Spark, it may not be compatible with other Spark broadband services or other service provider’s services.
- Modem interest free payment options available, terms apply. See interest free options
- Outstanding interest free payments must be paid in full if you leave Spark or change to a broadband technology where interest free payments are not available.
- Modem postage and handling fee applies.
- You can bring your own modem, but this may impact your broadband experience. Spark 4G Wireless Broadband will require a Spark modem.Your broadband is delivered via Wireless Broadband (over Spark’s 4G network) or Fibre (FibreBASIC over the Ultra Fast Fibre network, which you can upgrade for an additional charge). Spark will select the most appropriate technology for you based on what’s available at your address and usage patterns you indicate during your set up.
- If you have Wireless Broadband and your data usage exceeds 350GB in a month, or 300GB a month for three consecutive months, Spark may change you (at Spark’s discretion) to Fibre or a new plan.
- For Unplan Metro plans (available at eligible addresses only), a Fair Use Policy applies. This means you cannot use the service in a way that is overly excessive or unreasonable. View Unplan terms below.
- Fibre or Wireless plans don't come with a landline. This means you will not be able to make calls from a landline, including 111 calls. If you want a landline, please add a landline during the check out process. Further charges apply.
- If you're already a Spark broadband customer, any recurring credits or discounts on your existing broadband account will stop when you switch plans. This includes things like the $10 Bundle up Bonus.
- Unplan terms and conditions apply. View Unplan Terms
Unplan Netflix: Fibre or Wireless
If you select Fibre or Wireless Netflix, also known as Unplan Netflix, the following also apply:
- The Netflix plan comes with Netflix Standard (HD) Streaming for the duration of your Netflix plan. Or until you or Spark terminates this service in accordance with the Unplan Netflix terms and conditions.
- If you change from any broadband plan that are on term contracts this will become open term. If your plan is already open term this will remain the same.
- You must use your own Netflix compatible device.
- When your broadband plan is connected you must activate Netflix from your MySpark account. If you have an existing Netflix subscription, follow the activation steps to transfer billing to your Spark account. If you're new to Netflix, you'll need to follow the activation steps and sign up to Netflix. Find out more about this process on our help page. Set up and manage Netflix
- If you currently pay for Netflix directly, those payments will be switched off when you activate and transfer billing.
- View terms for Unplan Netflix:
Spark’s Unplan terms
Netflix on Spark plans terms
Unplan: Fibre or Wireless with landline
If you select Unplan / Unplan Netflix: Fibre or Wireless with landline, the following also apply:
- Your plan recommendation will show ‘with Landline’ if this is included. If you want to add or remove a landline, please select View more options to include this change in your order. Further charges will apply if you add on a landline.
- Your Unplan landline is reliant on power. If there is a power outage you won't be able to call emergency services so it’s important to have a charged mobile phone available for emergencies.
- This Unplan landline service does not come with a copper phone line so may not be compatible with some third-party services including monitored medical and security alarms and interactive features on SKY digital. It is your responsibility to check with your service provider and make suitable arrangements.
- From the commencement date of your Unplan service, all your National and International calls will be provided and invoiced by Spark.