The Spark Mobile Prepaid Agreement, the Spark Mobile Service specific terms and conditions and any other applicable Spark terms apply in addition to these Data Stack terms and conditions.
You are eligible for a Data Stack if you have:
- One (or more) of the following eligible Value Packs loaded on to your Spark Prepaid mobile number:
- $20 Rollover Value Pack, or
- $30 Rollover Value Pack, or
- $50 Rollover Value Pack; and
- A current login to MySpark or the Spark app
The Data Stack will be automatically activated once eligibility has been met.
Once activated, each Data Stack allowance will be available for you to use until the following, (whichever occurs first):
- The expiry of the 28 day period which starts on your activation or pack renewal
- Your current Data Stack allowance is used in its entirety
- You no longer meet the eligibility criteria
At the end of the 28 day period of your previous Data Stack, a new Data Stack allowance will automatically be applied to your Spark Prepaid mobile number if you meet the eligibility criteria.
If you choose to change your Spark mobile plan from Prepaid to Pay Monthly, your Data Stack allowance will not be carried over to your new Pay Monthly plan.
Should your eligible Value Pack fail to renew at the end of its cycle your Data Stack will be frozen. While your Data Stack is frozen, you will have a 14-day grace period to purchase an eligible Value Pack in order to automatically reactivate your existing Data Stack allowance.
Data Stack Amounts
The first Data Stack allowance you receive is 100MB. The Data Stack allowance will automatically increase by 100MB each successive 28 day period provided you meet the eligibility criteria. The maximum Data Stack allowance you can reach is 10GB. Once you’ve reached the 10GB data maximum, any future Data Stacks will remain capped at 10GB.
Only one Data Stack will be applied to a Spark Prepaid mobile phone number at a time. That is, if you have multiple eligible Value Packs loaded on your Spark Prepaid mobile phone number, you will not receive multiple Data Stacks.
The amount of Data Stack is not related to the value of the eligible Value Pack, the 100MB increments apply irrespective of whether you purchase a $20, $30 or $50 Rollover Value Pack.
Order of usage
Your data allowances usage will be in the following order:
- Data included within your Prepaid pack:
- This includes any promotional bonus data, if eligible, or if you have purchased any additional data extras
- Usage will be based on what expires first
- The Data Stack allowance
- Any Rollover allowance
Checking Data Stack allowance and usage
Log in to your MySpark dashboard or your Spark app to check your Data Stack allowance and its expiry date.
Data Stack data is non-refundable and is not transferrable to another mobile number, person or account.
Spark may amend or cancel this Data Stack offer at any time by sending you a text. You will be able to finish your then current Data Stack allowance or 28 day Data Stack period, whichever occurs first.