What happens to my Data Stack when I’m on the Endless Value Pack?
You’ll still be eligible for Data Stack when you’re on the Endless Value Pack. Data Stack data will be used after the full speed 40GB in your Endless Value Pack but before the speed-reduced data begins.
What order will my data be used in?
With the Endless Value Pack, data is used in the following order:
- Socialiser Data (Promotional Socialiser extras, including $0 Socialiser, and Free 10GB Socialiser for six months)
- Full speed Endless Value pack (up to 40GB full speed)
- Any other packs you have on your account (data extras, Value Packs)
- Any Data Stack you have on your account
- Speed-reduced Endless Value Pack data
This order of usage differs from what normally applies, where data in your packs and extras is used first (in the order they expire), then any Data Stack data and then your Rollover data. This means that you're able to use all your full speed data first.
Can I tether/hotspot on the $79 Endless Value Pack?
Yes, tethering is included in our $79 Endless Value Pack.
Can I purchase more than one $79 Endless Value Pack to get more than 40GB of full speed data?
We permit only one Endless Value Pack on a prepaid number at a time. Based on how much data our prepaid customers use, one pack should be enough for most people. In the rare cases where additional full speed data is required, you can add one of our other extras or packs.
What about my other packs and data extras?
With endless data, you don’t need to buy additional packs, since your data never ends, and you have unlimited minutes and texts for NZ and Australia! If you still have active extras or packs on your account when you add the Endless Value Pack, we'll send you an alert suggesting that you disable auto-renew on these other products. This could save you from paying for data that you no longer need.
If you want to keep your other products for any reason (for example, if you intend to use the Endless Value Pack for only one month, then move back to your original pack or if you wish to increase your full speed data allowance) you can ignore these alerts, and your other products will continue to renew.
How do I turn off Autorenew on other products?
To turn off Autorenew on your other products, follow the steps below:
- Open the Spark App on your mobile phone.
- Make sure you’ve selected your prepaid number (if you have more than one account set up in your app), then tap on Details to see what packs and extras you have.
- For any products you no longer want, set the Autorenew option to Off.
I’ve used the first 40GB of data in my Endless Value Pack, and have now purchased more data. Why are my speeds still slowed down?
Sometimes you won't get high speeds back immediately. The fastest way to get back up to speed is to activate Airplane Mode for a moment (turn Airplane Mode on, wait a few seconds, then turn Airplane Mode off again) to start a fresh connection.