General Terms and Mobile & Wireless Terms apply
- Shared plans can't be bought by themselves, they must be attached and sharing with one of our Spark mobile plans
- Each mobile plan has a maximum number of sharers that can be attached to it
- All shared data use is on a first come first serve basis. Controls via MySpark and the Spark app can be used to help manage usage
- Go open term and call the shots. Bring your phone and keep your options open. We won't lock you in long term.
- Phone subsidy available until further notice. Spark can withdraw this at any time.
- Text allocations can be used for person-to-person text messages to any New Zealand network
- All rates are GST inclusive
- When travelling overseas, voice and data roaming charges apply. View roaming charges
Spark's General Terms apply. Go to General Terms
Spark's Mobile and Wireless Terms apply. Go to Mobile and Wireless Terms
These are applicable for all customers that sign up from 17 July 2017.
Unlimited usage policy
Unlimited text is for standard person-to-person texts to standard NZ numbers (you need to be texting another person). Excludes premium and special numbers.
Unlimited texts cannot be used for re-supply, call centre usage, telemarketing, bulk messaging, application-to-person communication, machine to machine communication (including by using your SIM card in any other device), Cellular Trunking Units (CTUs), or any other activity that Spark considers to be non-standard personal usage ("Prohibited Usage").
If we consider that you are engaging in Prohibited Usage we may contact you and ask you to stop such usage. If such Prohibited Usage continues despite notification from us, we may remove your subscription with unlimited texts immediately with notice.
When we talk about per minute calling rates and the 'included minutes' in our Pay Monthly plans, these don't apply to video calling, directory assistance, operator-assisted, 0900 and other types of chargeable calls like these.If you decide to join us with a Pay Monthly plan for a fixed term and then find you need to break the term, then there will be some early disconnection charges or repayment of the mobile subsidy if you chose to receive one.
For Pay Monthly customers, your extras will be used before any texts, minutes or data from your base plan. So, it's a good idea to add an extra at your billing date so everything lines up.
Our included texts and extras are for national person-to-person texts and don't include international texts or texts sent while roaming.
Our included Data extras are for data to be used in New Zealand and don't include data used while you're outside New Zealand. To get the price of data for your international destinations, use our Global Roaming Quick Check tool.
Photo messages cost 20c per message to any Spark mobile, and 50c to any other network mobile, in New Zealand (photo message prices are GST inclusive).