What do I need to do before sending my phone?
- Back up your contacts and any important files you don't want to lose. This includes photos, videos, notes, calendar dates and messages. Learn how to back up your phone
- Remove your SIM and any memory cards inserted into the phone. To ensure your personal information remains secure, any SIM or memory cards found in returned devices are destroyed.
- If you have an iPhone, don't forget to disable Find My iPhone. How to switch off Find My iPhone
- If your phone is received with an active iCloud account, the trade-in won't be completed the the phone will be returned to you.
- If you have an Android phone, make sure you’ve disabled any security lock settings on your phone. These settings can remotely lock your phone to protect your personal information if you lose it. It's important that you delete your Google and Samsung account from your device. How to delete your Google account
- If your phone is received with an active Google account, the trade-in won't be completed and your phone will be returned to you.
- Perform a factory reset on your phone.
When do I have to trade-in my old phone?
You have up to 30 days from the purchase of your new phone to trade-In your old eligible phone.
Can I trade-in before I receive my new phone?
No, you need to purchase a qualifying mobile phone first to be eligible for trade-in.
How do I get my trade-in credit?
Once your phone condition has been verified, your trade-in credit will come in your next scheduled bill cycle.
How many phones can I trade-in?
Trade-in one phone to receive one qualifying device.
Can I trade-in a phone from overseas or another network?
Yes. You can trade-in your phone from any network as long as it’s an eligible model and not network locked. You may have to pay your current network provider an early termination fee. Please check with your mobile network provider.
What if my phone isn't in good working order?
Our team will send you an updated offer, which you can accept or decline.
What happens once my phone is sent for an assessment?
A technician will assess the condition of your phone. If the condition of the phone differs from the initial assessment instore, your trade-in value may change and our team will send an email explaining the change.
What if I'm not happy with the trade-in offer?
If you're not happy with the offer, our team will return your phone free of charge.