Go where your customers are.
get your business online

Go where your customers are.
get your business online

Go where your customers are.
get your business online

Why digital services can transform your business

content image
content image
content image

Increase your productivity

Less than 25% NZ businesses use online tools to improve efficiency. But with collaboration tools like shared online work-spaces your whole team can access, share and update the same files. Or use presence detection so you can see who’s in the office, in a meeting or on the road before you call.

Increase your productivity

Less than 25% NZ businesses use online tools to improve efficiency. But with collaboration tools like shared online work-spaces your whole team can access, share and update the same files. Or use presence detection so you can see who’s in the office, in a meeting or on the road before you call.

Increase your productivity

Less than 25% NZ businesses use online tools to improve efficiency. But with collaboration tools like shared online work-spaces your whole team can access, share and update the same files. Or use presence detection so you can see who’s in the office, in a meeting or on the road before you call.

content image
content image
content image

Be found anywhere in the world

While only 50% of NZ’s small businesses have a website, almost 70% of kiwis aged between 25 and 44 buy things online. So if you’re not set up you could well be missing out. And that’s just locally - when you sell online you can also sell to customers anywhere in the world.

Be found anywhere in the world

While only 50% of NZ’s small businesses have a website, almost 70% of kiwis aged between 25 and 44 buy things online. So if you’re not set up you could well be missing out. And that’s just locally - when you sell online you can also sell to customers anywhere in the world.

Be found anywhere in the world

While only 50% of NZ’s small businesses have a website, almost 70% of kiwis aged between 25 and 44 buy things online. So if you’re not set up you could well be missing out. And that’s just locally - when you sell online you can also sell to customers anywhere in the world.

content image
content image
content image

Work flexibly and remotely

With online software you can also access files from anywhere, on any connected device like a smartphone or tablet. That means your staff get the freedom to work away from the office or at home. And you also cut travel and overhead costs.

Work flexibly and remotely

With online software you can also access files from anywhere, on any connected device like a smartphone or tablet. That means your staff get the freedom to work away from the office or at home. And you also cut travel and overhead costs.

Work flexibly and remotely

With online software you can also access files from anywhere, on any connected device like a smartphone or tablet. That means your staff get the freedom to work away from the office or at home. And you also cut travel and overhead costs.

content image
content image
content image

Lower your costs

Only 15% of small businesses currently use online or ‘cloud’ software – which means the other 85% are missing out on substantial savings. With online software, you only pay for what you use. There’s no need for expensive packages, installation or heavy duty servers. And no wasting time with updates or upgrades.

Lower your costs

Only 15% of small businesses currently use online or ‘cloud’ software – which means the other 85% are missing out on substantial savings. With online software, you only pay for what you use. There’s no need for expensive packages, installation or heavy duty servers. And no wasting time with updates or upgrades.

Lower your costs

Only 15% of small businesses currently use online or ‘cloud’ software – which means the other 85% are missing out on substantial savings. With online software, you only pay for what you use. There’s no need for expensive packages, installation or heavy duty servers. And no wasting time with updates or upgrades.

We can Get You Started Today

We can Get You Started Today

We can Get You Started Today

Websites and apps made easy

Websites and apps made easy

Websites and apps made easy

content image
content image
content image

Spark web builder is included with your Spark business mobile plan so you can get online quickly and reach more customers.

Find out more

Spark web builder is included with your Spark business mobile plan so you can get online quickly and reach more customers.

Find out more

Spark web builder is included with your Spark business mobile plan so you can get online quickly and reach more customers.

Find out more

Business Apps

Business Apps

Business Apps

content image
content image
content image
Take control of your business software

Spark Business apps bring together market-leading business applications in one easy-to-use place. You can buy them, manage everything for multiple users and then pay for it all on your Spark bill.

Find out more

Take control of your business software

Spark Business apps bring together market-leading business applications in one easy-to-use place. You can buy them, manage everything for multiple users and then pay for it all on your Spark bill.

Find out more

Take control of your business software

Spark Business apps bring together market-leading business applications in one easy-to-use place. You can buy them, manage everything for multiple users and then pay for it all on your Spark bill.

Find out more

Online and office security

Online and office security

Online and office security

content image
content image
content image

Effective security protects your most important business information and assets. We can help keep your office computers free from viruses, set up a secure connection to safeguard sensitive data and kit you out with a smart office security package that you can check from anywhere using your mobile.

Find out more

Effective security protects your most important business information and assets. We can help keep your office computers free from viruses, set up a secure connection to safeguard sensitive data and kit you out with a smart office security package that you can check from anywhere using your mobile.

Find out more

Effective security protects your most important business information and assets. We can help keep your office computers free from viruses, set up a secure connection to safeguard sensitive data and kit you out with a smart office security package that you can check from anywhere using your mobile.

Find out more

Mail for your business

Mail for your business

Mail for your business

content image
content image
content image
Access your inbox from almost anywhere

Access your business email, calendar, tasks and contact information via the internet - so instead of having to be at the office, you can read and reply to messages, share files and other information, and book meetings and resources at home and on the road.

Find out more

Access your inbox from almost anywhere

Access your business email, calendar, tasks and contact information via the internet - so instead of having to be at the office, you can read and reply to messages, share files and other information, and book meetings and resources at home and on the road.

Find out more

Access your inbox from almost anywhere

Access your business email, calendar, tasks and contact information via the internet - so instead of having to be at the office, you can read and reply to messages, share files and other information, and book meetings and resources at home and on the road.

Find out more

 

Ready to talk? Here are some of the ways to get in touch.