You can use MySpark and the Spark mobile app to find your current bill. You can also find your bills from the past 18 months.
Find bills using MySpark
- If you haven't used MySpark before, you'll need to register for a Spark ID first.
- Use your email address to register. Register now
- Use Facebook or Google Plus to sign in to MySpark. You can link your services to these accounts. Sign in now
- To find your bills, sign in to MySpark. Sign in to MySpark
- At the top of the page, select which account you want to get the bill for.
- Scroll down to the My bill section.
- Select the bill you want to view from the dropdown menu next to View previous bill. You can view bills from the past 18 months.
- Select View bill as PDF next to the dropdown menu.
Find bills using the Spark mobile app
- If you don't have the Spark mobile app, you can download it from Google Play or the App Store.
- Sign in to the Spark mobile app:
- Using your Spark ID.
- Using your Facebook account.
- Using your Google Plus account.
- By signing up within the Spark mobile app. Select Register in the bottom left corner of the Spark mobile app home screen.
- Find the Spark service you want to get the bill for by scrolling through the options at the top of the screen.
- Select the View bill button.
- Select the date next to Previous bill. A dropdown menu will appear showing your bills from the last 18 months.
- Select the bill you'd like to view and select Done.
- Select View.