There are many ways to pay your Spark bill. From paying online, in person or setting up automatic payments, find a way that works best for you. For one-off credit card payments made via the online form or through the app, the following convenience fees apply:
- American Express and Diners Card: 2%.
- Visa/MasterCard, Prezzy Card, international credit, debit or charge card: 3%.
Note: You'll see the card surcharge as a separate transaction on your statement. Prepaid top-ups and online store purchases won't incur this surcharge.
- Use our online form to make a secure payment. View form
- Find Spark in the payees list, or add our account number to your payees list: 01-1820-0000123-000.
- Use your Spark account number in the reference field.
- You can pay from overseas:
- Use the swift code ANZBNZ22.
- Use the bank address ANZ Centre, 23-29 Albert Street, Auckland.
- Download the Spark app
- Open the app and select the menu icon. It looks like three lines stacked on top of each other.
- Select Pay bill and follow the instructions. You'll need a credit, debit or a rural charge card to pay.
- Pay your bill from your Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Diners Club on the due date. To set this up, please contact us on 123.
- Note: Payments from your credit card incur a 1.5% (plus GST, if any) surcharge.
- Pay your bill from your bank account on the due date. Choose the form below that relates to your account:
- Print and complete a direct debit form. View form
- The direct debit will only come into effect when we generate a new bill.
- To cancel your direct debit, contact your bank or chat with us.
At a Post Shop or Spark store
- Take your bill's payment slip with you.
- A $1.50 fee applies when you pay your bill at a Post Shop.
- A 3% charge applies if you pay by credit card at a Spark store.
- It can take up to two business days for us to receive these payments.
- Find your nearest Post Shop or Spark store.
Over the phone
- Call Spark Service Express on 0800 000 000 to pay with your credit card.
Rural charge card
- Contact your card provider to set up an automatic payment using your rural charge card.
- Eligible rural charge card companies are:
- Ashburton Trading Society (ATS)
Pay several accounts with one payment
- In your payment's reference details, include how you're splitting the payment.
- When you make a payment, include in the reference details the:
- Payment date.
- Total amount paid.
- Breakdown of how much is to go into each account.
- If you enter an account number when internet banking, the whole payment will go into that account.
- Let us know when you've made a payment: