The easy way to know what kind of call you're getting, if you have a phone and fax machine on the same line.
We don't just give you a separate number for your fax machine, we give it its own ring tone as well – so you know immediately what kind of incoming call you're getting.
With this ring, someone's faxing you…
Your fax machine recognises the ring and immediately accepts the fax message. And you're not interrupting a fax's transmission because you think it's a phone call.
FaxAbility costs just $3.99 a month (+ GST).
What else you need to know…
- FaxAbility requires a compatible fax machine and is not available in all areas.
- Usual local, national and international charges apply for all outgoing calls.
- You cannot make a phone call and send a fax at the same time.
- Once you sign up, you need to give us 30 days' notice if you want to cancel the service. So the usual charges will continue to apply for 30 days after the date you actually cancel the service(s), even if the service itself is disconnected during that time.
- Please note that in some cases this service may not be available or is limited due to network constraints and incompatibility with other products and services.