Email to Fax is a simple way of sending electronic faxes over the internet. If your email address is registered with eFax, you can simply:
- Open your email client (e.g. Outlook)
- Add the the fax number you are sending in the “ To” field of your email (eg faxnumber@eFax.spark.co.nz)
- Attach the fax document(s) you want to send.
Make sure you have formatted the “To” email address correctly.
Below is the default formatting of an email. It must begin with ‘0’ for national faxes or ‘00’ for international faxes. If you have requested special formatting of the “To” field, your options may be different.
To send a national fax: [Area Code][Fax Number]@eFax.spark.co.nz displayed as: 093463XXX@eFax.spark.co.nz
To send an international fax: [Country Code][Area Code][Fax Number]@eFax.spark.co.nz displayed as0061234563XXX@eFax.spark.co.nz
Attached files/documents will be faxed in the order they were attached to the email. Your attached fax document can be a range of formats, including:
- Microsoft Office® documents: doc, docx, ppt, pptx, xls, xlsx, etc
- Openoffice/Libreoffice documents: odt, ods, etc
- Adobe® Reader documents: pdf, etc Image file types jpg, gif, tif, bmp, etc
- ...and more: txt, html, etc