Please configure

Manage your details

If you need to change any other contact details on your account chat with us online or call us on 126. Chat now

To change your postal address online fill out the Change billing address form. Go to Change billing address form

First, we need the account holder to contact us and give us the authority to start the change in ownership. 

If you're the account holder and want to transfer ownership, contact us and we'll add a note to your details about the change. From there the new owner can contact us, we can set up their account and get the services moved over. Contact us

If you want to add, remove or change account authorities you can chat with us online or call us on 126Chat now

Was this article helpful to you?
Thanks for the feedback.
Thanks for the feedback.