To manage aspects of your account over the phone, call Service Express on 0800 000 000. You can:
- Pay your bill using a credit or debit card. You can also register a card for future payments.
- Make a payment against someone else's account, or top up a Prepaid mobile.
- Tell Spark about a payment you've made at a Post Shop or by phone/internet banking that you'd like to query.
Service Express PIN
- The first time you use Service Express you'll hear a prompt to set up a PIN
- You can choose to have a PIN any time you call, or only when calling from a phone that isn't your home number
- If you choose not to have a pin, anyone calling from your home phone can access your account and they can:
- Register or manage a registered credit/debit card
- Request more time to pay your bill
- Make a payment using a registered credit/debit card
- Find out your home broadband usage
- Setting up PIN verification also means you can use Service Express from any phone
Note, if you enter the wrong PIN three times, you won't be able to access your account. To reset your PIN, you'll need to supply your account number and follow the prompts to select a new PIN.