Find out how to manage your Spark account. You'll find out about MySpark and the information you can access using this tool. You'll also find how to solve problems relating to your account.
Use MySpark to manage what's happening on your account. You can:
- Pay your bill.
- Have access to the last 18 months of your Spark bills for free. Find out how to view your bills
- Switch to online billing.
- Add or change services on your account.
- View your usage (calls, texts, data etc) and set limits and alerts for your usage to avoid extra charges.
Sign in to MySpark
Use Service Express
To manage aspects of your account over the phone, call Service Express on 0800 000 000. You can:
- Pay your bill using a credit or debit card. You can also register a card for future payments.
- Make a payment against someone else's account, or top up a Prepaid mobile.
- Tell Spark about a payment you've made at a Post Shop or by phone/internet banking that you'd like to query.
Service Express pin number
- The first time you use Service Express you'll hear a prompt to set up a pin number.
- You can choose to have a pin any time you call, or only when calling from a phone that isn't your home number.
- If you choose not to have a pin, anyone calling from your home phone can access your account and they can:
- Register or manage a registered credit/debit card.
- Request more time to pay your bill.
- Make a payment using a registered credit/debit card.
- Find out your home broadband usage.
- Setting up pin verification also means you can use Service Express from any phone.
Note: If you use the wrong pin number three times, you won't be able to access your account. To reset your pin you'll need to supply your account number and follow the prompts to select a new pin number.
Request a receipt
Cancel your account
- We're sorry to see you go, but you'll need to check a few things first. Find out more
- If you have a credit on your final account, contact us for a refund. Contact us now