If you're building a new home, or planning on moving phone or fibre cables, find out what you need to do before you dig.
Installing underground cables
- If you're setting up a phone line or fibre on your property for the first time, you'll need to install cables.
- Find out about installing copper underground cables. Find out more
- Before you install cables, check the location of any existing underground cables:
- If digging on your property damages existing cables, you'll get a charge to fix them.
Moving overhead cables
- If you need to move overhead cables for a short time, contact us.
- If you want to put a phone line into your garage, contact us.
- If you're moving house and need to move cables, call Chorus on 0800 463 896.