Your listing status lets you choose the level of privacy that’s right for you. Find out about directory listing types and how to add or change your listing online, in the White Pages phone book and the 018 directory service.
- Confidential: This means no one can access your information through the White pages phone book, online directory or 018. With confidential listings there's also the option to make your details available to emergency services only.
- Unpublished: People can’t find your information in the White pages phone book or online directory. But they can find it by phoning 018 and referencing your name.
- Published: This means your information is available to everyone through the White pages phone book, online directory and 018. Please be aware that if you choose to publish your information, anyone (including phone scammers) can use your directory listing to contact you.
Remember, any changes to your listing status won’t take full effect until the next round of White Pages is printed. But your online status will be updated within five working days.
Update your directory listing
You can update your listing status online at MySpark.
- Go to MySpark and sign in. Go to MySpark
- Select ‘Settings’ in the left-hand panel (you might need to scroll down).
- Under ‘Landline’ select ‘Directory listing’ – this will take you to your White Pages listing information.
- You’ll see your current listing status on the right-hand side. Select ‘Change’ just above it.
- Select the circle next to the listing status you want to choose.
- Select ‘Confirm’ and you’re all done.
Don’t have internet access or need help? We can do it for you. Start Live Chat