1. Unplug everything from the jackpoints, then wait for 30 seconds.
2. Plug a corded phone into the jackpoint. Don't use extension cords, double adapters or broadband filters. Do you still hear the static, crackling or humming?
- If so, try another jackpoint or if possible, try your phone at another property/neighbours. If that doesn't work, get in touch Message us
- If not, continue to next step.
3. You'll need to plug everything back in, one by one.
Check to see if the static, crackling or humming remains after you plug the next item in. If one of the items you've plugged in makes the noise on the line, there may be a problem with it. Do you have a static, crackling or humming after plugging everything back in?
- If not, great you’re back in business.
- If so, continue to next step.
5. There's either a problem with the equipment, or another problem Spark needs to investigate.
- Contact the company or store you purchased your phone, adapters or filters from. You may need to update your equipment or ask for a replacement if they are still under warranty.
- Message us