Find out how to set up Neon and what to do if you already have a Neon account.
When you sign up to an eligible broadband or mobile plan, you need to activate your Neon offer in MySpark. This tells Spark which Neon account to link to your Spark plan.
- If you don't have a MySpark account yet, you can follow these steps to create one. Find out how to create a MySpark account
- Once you have a MySpark account, follow this link to sign in which will take you to Get More – Neon page. Go to Neon in MySpark
- If you have more than one Spark account, ensure you’ve selected the correct Spark account to activate your Neon subscription
- Select the Activate button
- This will take you to the Neon site, you can use your existing Neon details to log in and update to Spark billing or set up a new Neon account
If you have an existing Neon account, you don't need to cancel it. You can use your existing Neon details when you activate, and this will link it to your Spark plan. This means you'll stop being billed for your existing Neon account separately from when you complete the activation process.
Cancel Neon subscription
To cancel your Neon account:
- Go to the Neon Get More page in MySpark. Neon in MySpark
- Select the Manage button
- Select the Cancel Neon