Find out how to set up Neon and what to do if you already have a Neon account.
When you sign up to an eligible broadband or mobile plan, you need to activate your Neon offer in MySpark. This tells Spark which Neon account to link to your Spark plan.
- If you don't have a MySpark account yet, you can follow these steps to create one. Find out how to create a MySpark account
- Once you have a MySpark account, follow this link to sign in which will take you to Get More – Neon page. Go to Neon in MySpark
- If you have more than one Spark account, ensure you’ve selected the correct Spark account to activate your Neon subscription
- Select the Activate button
- This will take you to the Neon site, you can use your existing Neon details to log in and update to Spark billing or set up a new Neon account
Already have a Neon (or Lightbox) account
- If you have an existing Neon (or Lightbox) account. You can use your existing Neon details when you activate. If you don't remember your password, you can reset this at Reset Neon Password
- Once you’ve reset your password follow the activation steps above to link your existing Neon account with Spark.
Cancel Neon subscription
To cancel your Neon account:
- Go to the Neon Get More page in MySpark. Neon in MySpark
- Select the Manage button
- Select the Cancel Neon