How to use the Accordion Container and Accordion Entry components:
- Place a container component. Enter the title of the container in the field called Sub title (optional). Don't use the title field, since the text formatting is currently defective.
- Place as many entry components as you want.
- In each component, you can use these fields:
- Entry ID: This is the anchor tag for creating anchor links. For example "terms". In the URL of the published page, you'd be able to add #terms and it would jump to this accordion entry on the page. Optional.
- Header: The name of the entry as it appears when not expanded.
- Caption: Do not use this, since the text formatting is currently defective.
- Is expanded: Tick this box if you want the component to be expanded by default (all of its content visible on page load). Optional.
- Region ID: Add a tracking ID like "entry.terms" (component.uniquedescription). This will allow Adobe Analytics/Activity Map to show clicks on any links within the component. It doesn't track clicks to expand/collapse the accordion entry itself. Use if the rich text inside the accordion has hyperlinks, optional if it doesn't.
- Place Rich Text Editor components inside the entry components.