ⓘ From 10 October 2023, we're contacting Xtra Mail users to tidy up their accounts. Choose to retain, close or transfer your Xtra Mail account.
Know your Xtra Mail password, and want to keep your emails secure? Learn how to change your password and set up account recovery options in Webmail.
To make changes to your account recovery options, follow the steps above. We recommend you set up all account recovery options so you don't get locked out of your account.
Change your Xtra Mail password
- You can change your password in Xtra Mail.
- Select the My account icon in the top right corner. It's a circle with either a picture or initials in it.
- Select Change password and manage security from the drop-down menu.
- Go to the Password & Security tab.
- Select Password.
- Enter your current password, and then enter your new password.
- Select Confirm.
- When you see the green confirmation message, select Back to inbox.