Learn how to change your WiFi network name and password on the Spark Smart Modem.
- Open any web browser such as Chrome, Firefox, Edge.
- In the address bar, type 192.168.1.254 and press enter.
- Enter your modem login information. By default, the User name and Password will both be admin. This information is also located on the bottom of your modem.
- Click WLAN from the left hand side.
- In the SSID field, enter your new WiFi network name and in the WPA Pre-shared Key, enter your new WiFi network password. Ensure your password is at least 8 characters.
- Click Save Settings.
Your WiFi network name and password are now updated. Please note that you will need to connect using these new details, on all devices that have previously connected to your WiFi network.