Changing your broadband plan is free, and you can do so at any time using MySpark or the Spark mobile app.
It's free to change your Broadband plan, and you can change it once per month. Note that it can take up to 48 hours for your new plan to start. View plans
Change plan using MySpark
- Sign in to MySpark.
- Select Increase your data cap.
- Select the plan you want.
- Check your changes.
- Select Change data limit.
Change plan using the Spark app
- Open the Spark app. If you don't already have it, download it from the App Store or from Google Play.
- Select the menu icon in the top left-hand corner. It looks like three lines stacked on top of each other.
- Select My Broadband.
- Under My plan you can see your current plan details.
- Select Change data cap.
- The other plans you can switch to will show.
- Select the arrow next to the plan want.
- Check your changes and select Change.
- A confirmation message will show and you'll get an email confirming the data cap change.