Changing your broadband plan is free, and you can do so at any time using MySpark or the Spark app.
It's free to change your broadband plan, and you can change it once per month. Note that it can take up to 48 hours for your new plan to start. View plans
Change plan using MySpark
- Sign in to MySpark
- From the overview page go to the Broadband section
- Select Upgrade Plan from the Broadband options list
- Select the plan you want
- Check your changes
- Submit your request
Change plan using the Spark app
- Open the Spark app. If you don't already have it, download it from the App Store or from Google Play.
- Select the menu from the bottom right of the screen
- Then select My Plans and Accounts
- Select your broadband plan
- Select Change Plan
- From here you'll see options depending on what plan you’re already on. Select one of the new plans.
- Select Change
- You get a message telling you that you're done