You can request access to, and correction of, the personal information that we hold about you. To do this, contact the Spark Investigations Centre:
- Email the centre at email@example.com
- Or send a letter to PO Box 550, Wellington 6011
- Your name and a contact phone number.
- Your Spark account number (if applicable).
- The email or postal address where you'd like the information sent (if you're requesting a copy).
- The specific personal information you're requesting and the dates that your request covers. For example, 'I would like the dates, times and numbers that my mobile phone called in January 2022'.
- If your request is urgent, please let us know and include the reason why it's urgent. For example, is the information going to be used as evidence in a court case? Is it for billing management purposes?
- Any other information you'd like to share about your request.
A member of the Spark Investigations Centre will contact you to:
- Confirm your request, and make sure we provide you with all the information you're seeking.
- Make sure you're aware of any charges that may apply before processing your request.
We’ll do our best to give you access to your personal information. But occasionally we may withhold information on one of the grounds set out in the Privacy Act 2020. We aim to process requests within 20 working days.